Anthony Joshua will reportedly take on Kubrat Pulev in his next fight on June 20 at the Tottenham Hostpur Stadium.

The WBA, IBF and WBO champion won back his belts from Andy Ruiz Jr in December in Saudi Arabia, having lost the trio of titles last summer.

But now he is back amongst the belts, Joshua is due to take on mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev next.

It was previously thought that a fight would take place in April to avoid coinciding with Euro 2020.

But the Sun are now reporting that it will take place just before the tournament this summer in a first for the new £1bn Spurs stadium as the 62,303-seater arena holds it’s first boxing match.

Hearn admitted earlier this month that he was having trouble persuading Pulev and his team to fight in the UK, with Joshua demanding that he would return to his home country having fought away from the UK in his last two bouts.

“I have a clear instruction from Anthony Joshua that he wants his next fight to be in the UK,” Hearn told talkSPORT earlier this month.

“We know he’s boxed in America, he’s boxed in Saudi, he misses boxing in the UK.

Anthony Joshua and Kubrat Pulev will go toe-to-toe once again

“I was with him last night and we were talking about the memories of Wembley and Cardiff.

“We know that money matters to fighters, but the memories also matter and he is itching to box in the UK again.

“It’s been difficult because Kubrat Pulev doesn’t really wanna box in the UK.

“He’s a mandatory challenger, he’s saying, ‘Oh, we can get more money here, more money there.’

“Joshua’s basically put a line through that and said, ‘I don’t care, my next fight is in the UK.’

“That fight will take place in June, the frontrunner right now is Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

“We’ve still got a bit of work to do but you can expect an announcement in the next two weeks.”